Monday, April 3, 2023 – Monday, September 25, 2023
(No lesson on Memorial Day)
If student is under 18, please provide parent/guardian contact information.
- I hereby certify that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions that may affect my ability to participate in or assist in the conduct of these activities.
- I HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS and covenant not to bring a claim against or sue the NHSCOT, employees, sponsors or agents, (hereafter “RELEASEES”), from any liability for personal injury, property damage, or death due to alleged NEGLIGENCE by any of the RELEASEES or for any other claim or cause of action against them.
- I acknowledge the right of RELEASEES to make use of any pictures (video and print) of me in connection with the activities at the NH Highland Games & Festival. I further consent to the use of said pictures for commercial purposes and waive any right to restrict the use thereof by RELEASEES.
- I acknowledge that the provisions of this LIABILITY RELEASE shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire. I agree that any claims which I may, at any time, bring against RELEASEES shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the State or Federal Court of New Hampshire and that no claims or actions shall be brought in any other jurisdiction. I acknowledge that if a Court determines that part of this LIABILITY RELEASE is unenforceable, all other parts shall remain in full force and effect.
- I expressly agree that this LIABILITY RELEASE is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New Hampshire and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire. I agree that in the event that any provision of this LIABILITY RELEASE is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this LIABILITY RELEASE willingly and voluntarily. Minor Acknowledgment. In the case of a minor Participant, the Undersigned parent or legal guardian acknowledges that he/she is not only signing this Agreement on his/her behalf, but that he/she is also signing on behalf of the minor and that the minor shall be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.